P&D Electric, Inc.'s safety program is structured to be OSHA and MSHA compliant and includes the following training:
• Qualified by PICS Auditing Services
• Electricians are TWICS Card Carriers
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Lock Out/Tag Out Procedures
• Hazardous Area Safety Procedures
• Chemical Plant Safety
• Fire Safety
• SDS Communication Program
• Specific Equipment Training
• OSHA 30-Hour Work Force Training
• NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training
• Background Checks by Back Track USA
• Journey to Excellence Program (implemented Fall 2009)
• MSHA Part-48 A/B Certified
• MSHA I/S Certified Trainer
• Qualified by ISNet World
• Qualified by Browz
P&D Electric, Inc. also participates in a random drug/alcohol testing program for all employees.
The test is administered by Hire Right Commercial Services of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Copies of our safety program are available for your review.